ONYX Go Plus is a month-to-month no contract subscription of industry leading ONYX RIP software offering double the power of ONYX Go lite. Best suited for print shops with more than one printer who want greater control over output.
- 2 Active Printers
- 4 Simultaneous RIP Processors (RIP Engine) for multiple file-handling
- 1 Job Editor to edit and prepare files before printing
- Unlimited roll-to-roll cutter support
- Production tools:
- Swatch Books 2.0
- Specialty ink support
- Layout Tool
- Color management tools:
- Media Manager
- ICC profiling
- Add Active Printers
Adding an Active Printer Permission to ONYX Go allows you to simultaneously print to additional devices within ONXY RIP-Queue.
- When adding an active printer permission, be sure to check the supported printers for your ONYX Go product to ensure your printer is supported.
Add Active Rip
- Add additional processing power. With additional active RIPs, you can process more files simultaneously and get more work done in less time.
- Add Flatbed Cutting
- Add Flatbed Cutting capability to your ONYX Go License. This allows you to prepare and cut to all ONYX-supported flatbed cutters not included in ONYX Go Products.
|Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit or Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
|Intel or AMD multi-core
|16GB minimum (32-64 recommended)
|1240 x 1024 minimum
|USB Ports, Ports for printers, cutters and color devices
|Windows Power Setting set to High Performance