ONYX Go Lite is a month-to-month, no contract industry leading ONYX RIP software solution. It includes:
- 1 Active Printer
- 2 Simultaneous RIP Processors (RIP Engine) for multiple file-handling
- 1 Job Editor to edit and prepare files before printing
- Unlimited roll-to-roll cutter support
Need production or color management tools such as Bleed, Grommets, ICC profiling, Swatch Books and Media Manager? Try ONYX Go Plus.
- Add Active Printers
Adding an Active Printer Permission to ONYX Go allows you to simultaneously print to additional devices within ONXY RIP-Queue.
- When adding an active printer permission, be sure to check the supported printers for your ONYX Go product to ensure your printer is supported.
Add Active Rip
- Add additional processing power. With additional active RIPs, you can process more files simultaneously and get more work done in less time.
- Add Flatbed Cutting
- Add Flatbed Cutting capability to your ONYX Go License. This allows you to prepare and cut to all ONYX-supported flatbed cutters not included in ONYX Go Products.
|Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit or Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
|Intel or AMD multi-core
|16GB minimum (32-64 recommended)
|1240 x 1024 minimum
|USB Ports, Ports for printers, cutters and color devices
|Windows Power Setting set to High Performance